1. My child has asthma. Should you play sports? Should you take any special precautions?
- Most children with asthma can do all kinds of sports because, although the performance does not improve asthma, improves physical and psychological condition. Not all asthmatics can perform intense exercise.
- Therefore, the physician should monitor the exercise tolerance to indicate the proper practice of a sport and should ensure that treatment is successful.
2. My child has exercise-induced asthma Should you sport? Should you take any special precautions?
- There is talk of exercise-induced asthma when breathing difficulty evident for 5-15 minutes after making a sustained effort for 5-10 minutes. The most frequent trigger of this crisis is the less common athletics include swimming and cycling.
- Some environmental conditions, acting simultaneously with the exercise, can trigger bronchospasm, such as: cold, humidity and pollution.
- Patients with exercise-induced asthma should practice exercises of short duration (less than five minutes) and effort prior to treatment with adrenergic stimulant (salbutamol, terbutaline, …), as well as a background therapy (cromoglycate or inhaled corticosteroids) . These treatments should be indicated and monitored by a physician.
- Educating Our Children With Discipline
Effective discipline in applying the limits to our children is paramount. If we present a good rule, our son will be willing to comply because they want them is to please. We are not prepared to set...
- Bed Time Story : Peter Pan
Once Upon a time on the outskirts of the city of London, there lived three brothers, Wendy, John and Michael. A Wendy's older sister, loved to tell stories to their siblings. And almost always wer...
- Bed Time Story : Wizard of Oz
Dorothy was a girl who lived on a farm in Kansas with her uncles and her dog Toto. One day, while the child played with his dog around the house, nobody noticed the approach of a tornado. When Dor...
- Hairy Pets Can Cause Allergy
Do you have any pet in your house? Beware, your pet may pose any threat to your children’s health. Hairy pets such as cat and dog can cause pet allergy, especially dogs and cats with thick fur, alth...
- Power to the Children
The child learns by itself a lot of things before they enter school, guided by their interest and curiosity. The system, privileging the social and regulator, represses her questioning glance.
- The Products you will get from a Whisky Shop
A whisky shop is simply a store that offers various brands of whiskies among other beverages such as wines and champagnes. A reputable whisky shop should have the main respected brands of whiskies suc...