Who does not remember doing any of this balancing act during his childhood:
- Jumping from bed to bed.
- Hop, step on the bedside table and return to bed.
- Jump to attempt to touch the ceiling.
- Climb down to the closet and turning around on the bed.
Most children love to jump (jump) in bed, and some adults too , this activity is one of the best entertainment, children take pleasure in feeling in the air as if flying a total sense of freedom that, together with your imagination can be translated into a great adventure.
One mother said her son, who shared his bedroom with his brother, jumped from bed to bed, imagining traveling from continent to continent, but unfortunately one of his trips had a problem, ending with a large bruise on his leg.Because of this, that for parents, this activity although beneficial, is dangerous and is immediately banned.
We must accept that also has benefits:
- Expands lung capacity.
- Improves cardiovascular function.
- Exercise your calves and legs, arms and shoulders, buttocks and hips.
- It promotes the sense of balance.
- Promotes coordination (eye-foot, eye-hand)
- Promotes the coordination of space.
- Gives security and confidence.
- Decrease the stress level.
But keep in mind that a child who has a habit of jumping on the bed is the main disadvantage of the child accident danger of striking, in addition to having parents awaiting their children because when you least expect will be jumping on the bed.
- The worst thing you can do is make a ban on child, that only makes the child more like it.
- Should be explained to children the danger to making these tricks and the bed is for sleeping and not to jump.
- It is important to offer an alternative for the child can enjoy your sensation of flying.For example so-called “bouncing beds” or ” trampoline . “have the same benefits to jump on the bed, but eliminating the danger.You can do a workout, or games pirut with your children, so make it more attractive for them