Oddly enough, there are cranky kids, especially on waking, and the effect on the family always put everyone in a bad mood
Care must be taken when a child normally wakes up in a good mood, he suddenly turns into a grumpy, is a clear sign that has a problem such as feeling bad because it will catch a cold, little sleep, being tense, and so on.
- Waking up slowly, this should begin to wake with minutes in advance so that time does not win, many children wake up grumpy because they have been awakened quickly disrupting their sleep period, make sure your child is getting enough sleep and Cuddle or wake to music.
- Do not feed the bad mood, which does not mean to ignore, but ignore his bad mood and try to make positive comments to neutralize the bad mood of the child, telling how good he looks with the school uniform or mention that breakfast will be something like a good idea.
- Teach how grumpy, get a story that tell the story of a grumpy and their effects on others, children can identify with the character and can understand what their behavior has on the rest of the family.The child must understand that they can all be put out of humor at some point but can not be every day.
- In young children take a “mood calendar” where you put smiley faces or any other figure allusion, in the days when the child wakes up in a good mood, can be a great incentive for the child to change their attitude.
- If the child’s behavior continues to order the child to remain in his room and when you feel better come and meet with other members of the family, it may do so during the weekend you do not have a time limit for things.
- If you notice any of these suggestions have the opposite effect on the child should be discontinued immediately and try another option.