Only those who have experienced the feeling of a good swing are able to explain why the sport attracts more followers every day. If the hobby is shared with anyone else in the family expands satisfaction. It is not uncommon for marriages golf carts dragging staring at the next hole. If on top of the children are concerned, happiness is full, especially in holiday periods, where the choice of destination will not lead to better discussion or doubt: we chose golf.
Then we develop a series of tips for smaller entering the golf more fun and exciting. Who knows, perhaps always be a debt of gratitude to Traveling with Children for inciting the Tiger Woods of the future. Joking aside, make this a game for them.
- The ideal age for kids to start playing golf is from 5 years, since at that age have already developed the necessary authority to coordinate well enough hit. Most important, no doubt, is to generate in them an interest in the sport. Achieve the best progress if we do all this fun.
- By playing, children develop all the skills they need to succeed in the world of tomorrow, from psychomotor aspects, to the social and cultural skills. Therefore, at these ages, the best way to stimulate a child is, as we say, not pushing or forcing him to exercise a sport, but by developing in him a desire to practice it.
- The premise, therefore, is to make it pleasant for them. Funny minigolf game, attendance at tournaments, involving them and explaining the dynamics of the game, form groups of several children to evolve and compare between them, not adults, are tricks parents can use to promote this healthy addiction among their children.
- Our goal as parents is mainly that the kids are excited about the game. Once you show interest, it is best that the write down on a workshop with other children of similar level and taught by a professional with experience in these ages. Follow his progress, surprise from time to time with a gift (a new glove, a ball game, a nice hat), and share and celebrate their progress.
- Parents must at all times avoid overwhelming learners with technical advice, “feet wider,” more than the stick up, “does not accelerate the beat …” All of the above, probably useful in an adult who tries to improve his swing, are counterproductive in a child, more interested in having fun playing that to improve technically.
- Also avoid the indifference we must tuck in their evolution, so you always feel close to us when you need us, but with enough distance and space so that it can develop on its own.