After three or four years of age, children can and should comment on the decor of your room. Many children express interest in a particular color and even some character. And experts say that parents should take into account when redecorating the room. It is they who go to sleep, play, rest, and use that room. If the child does not feel his search may go to sleep in the parents room that surely will be more enjoyable.
Many details and aspects of a child’s room 3 or 4 years will be on your conscience, in his memory, and his earliest memories. At this age, children make their room their own world of fantasy, and if that makes good first impression of power, you can target the care with love, picking up toys, making the bed, determining a place for everything , etc. The organization is a habit that should be encouraged, with dialogue and affection, not orders, from an early age.
Tips for decorating a room of a child
- The murals are widely used to decorate the rooms of children. Lined and painted a table, and then hang all the paintings and other works that make your son, as well as photos and other memorabilia. And ask the family who also work with the mural.
- With the advance of technology, in many houses can be seen that, unfortunately for children, television and the computer came into the room full of children. Ideally, the room continued to be a quiet place to sleep and play. And, to watch television or computer, the child had to leave his room. These devices transmit a lot of radiation and also, if used alone, may remove the child from the family environment.
- Music is a great encouragement to the child’s welfare. If you want to put a TV in his room, which is a stereo. Teaches music to learn, encourages language development, pirouettes, and improving social skills of children, apart from relaxing.
- Changed the furniture should be according to the size of the child. The change of the crib by the bed should be gradual. If your son was moving a lot in the crib, a shield adapted to the new bed to prevent him from falling.
- The older kids have, the more you have in your room. More books, more toys, more everything. Therefore, the organization is paramount. Do not let the room is a crowded space. Keep drawers for various objects, and commands a better wardrobe so that everything is not “hanging” around the room.
- Do not dispose of everything. Keep some things to provide security to the child, such as a book, a stuffed animal or a pillow.
- Remember that children need freedom of movement, walking, dancing, jumping, and around in his room.
- Place toys and children’s favorite books in a place where he can reach them without difficulty.
- Create places for different activities. The wardrobe, a drawer for shoes, a shelf for books, a chest for toys, a blackboard for teaching and learning, and reserve a corner for crafts. This will make it easy to organize everything with your child.
- Natural light is also important in a nursery. The curtains should be of a material that prevents light for a nap.
- Be careful not to overfill the children’s room with images, tables, figures, etc. It can become overwhelming space.