Posts Tagged ‘children’
So part of the adult jokes that “playing doctor”, but it’s a game quite common in children from 5 years, because at this age feel a little innate interest in learning about the differences between the bodies of boys and girls, their sexuality, including see, touch and display her body, later come questions about how babies are made, and so on.
Children play doctor because when they go to their pediatric visits the doctor examines them, and they mimic this behavior motivated by their natural curiosity, has nothing to do with eroticism.
If our children are playing doctor being naked and / or with the door closed, a wrong solution is overreact, yell or punish.
- A suitable solution is to act naturally and tell the children to play should be dressed and order them to wear.If you have been playing with the door closed, tell them to always be playing with the door open.All these indications should be done naturally.
- If children say they play the doctor to see the differences between boys and girls (which is rare for his age) you can show them a book for their age showing figures of both sexes, otherwise, after a few days it takes you the initiative and show the book to children.
- If any child is a friend of yours and you do not have much confidence with his family, talk to the child’s parents to agree about the sexual education of children.
Math is one area in which children often have trouble really all a matter of practice to which it is necessary to want to do, and want to do the child will need love mathematics.
Promotes the interest of your child in mathematics help you understand and learn to love mathematics.The main goal is that your son does not form erroneous stereotypes about mathematics, which are generally considered boring or some children feel they do not serve it, and only way is to make the child feel that you can have fun with math and can deal with them.
- Since childhood educational toys and games used where you can show a practical concepts such as big / small, tall / short, thick / thin, heavy / light, fast / slow, etc.
- Play games that promote the use of mathematics, computer games, board games, etc.
- Keep communication with your child’s teacher, if you know you are doing in school can help your child and also to delve into issues that have an interest.
- Encourage your child to ask questions, so you can discover how to help you learn more, to delve into topics of interest and find more attractive.
- Never say you hate math, you can influence your child’s preferences, or if you have trouble with math you do not have enough motivation to keep trying.
Oddly enough, there are cranky kids, especially on waking, and the effect on the family always put everyone in a bad mood
Care must be taken when a child normally wakes up in a good mood, he suddenly turns into a grumpy, is a clear sign that has a problem such as feeling bad because it will catch a cold, little sleep, being tense, and so on.
- Waking up slowly, this should begin to wake with minutes in advance so that time does not win, many children wake up grumpy because they have been awakened quickly disrupting their sleep period, make sure your child is getting enough sleep and Cuddle or wake to music.
- Do not feed the bad mood, which does not mean to ignore, but ignore his bad mood and try to make positive comments to neutralize the bad mood of the child, telling how good he looks with the school uniform or mention that breakfast will be something like a good idea.
- Teach how grumpy, get a story that tell the story of a grumpy and their effects on others, children can identify with the character and can understand what their behavior has on the rest of the family.The child must understand that they can all be put out of humor at some point but can not be every day.
- In young children take a “mood calendar” where you put smiley faces or any other figure allusion, in the days when the child wakes up in a good mood, can be a great incentive for the child to change their attitude.
- If the child’s behavior continues to order the child to remain in his room and when you feel better come and meet with other members of the family, it may do so during the weekend you do not have a time limit for things.
- If you notice any of these suggestions have the opposite effect on the child should be discontinued immediately and try another option.
Halloween is coming and you and your children and must be planning a party. Halloween is a holiday for fun, to have fun and enjoy time together. No need to “celebrate” something special, but simply to characterize a character with an original costume.
The options are thousands, can be a superhero or your favorite cartoon. This year there were several releases in movies, so we show some of the costumes from famous movies.
One of the biggest booms animated film this year was my favorite villain (Despicable Me). The children were amazed with the minions and the truth is that they can become one with this costume, you can buy or make at home with a little imagination. Agnes, the youngest of the protagonists, can be a modern costume for your child, arm them with clothes you have at home and wears a funny wig.
Toy Story, another premiere of the movie can not go unnoticed on Halloween. This time it’s Jessie, Rex and one of the most striking Martian costumes for Halloween. Obviously Woody and Buzz Light year can also serve to disguise your children.
A remake of Tim Burton, Alice in Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland), has fun characters that your kids will want to emulate. The costumes of Alice, the rabbit and the Queen of Hearts, sure you can find them at various festivals specialist shops. Do not forget to complement your child’s costume with a pumpkin so you can keep your candy.
Halloween, or Halloween, “is a particular day in which our children can become their favorite character. This Halloween 2010, parents and children can become funny characters on television to surprise the guests of the party.
The Flintstones already a classic on TV and in costume. The options are diverse, but we loved to think you can dress up as Vilma and your girl, Pebbles. If dad who wants to dress up your little one can opt for Paul and Bam Bam, or Peter and Dinno.
If you seek a story from Disney, Sleeping Beauty is perfect. Maleficent dress like your daughter and you can put an Aurora costume to complete the theme. The good thing is that these two costumes are very easy to get and they even can be made at home with clothes or pieces that both have.
Another evil of fairy tales is the Queen of Hearts, who along with the little Alice from Alice in Wonderland “will be the favorite costume party. Remember intensely makeup and your sweet little girl put a bow on his head.
If Dad is young and looking for a fun character, with Shaggy do it. The small can dress up as Scooby Doo and attract many eyes. Shaggy’s costume sure you do it with clothes you already have at home, and the puppy you could rent from a store specializing in costumes.
If father and son love the antics, then dress as members of The Simpsons are going to fall hair. Homer and Bart make a perfect couple, but Marge and Maggie can be an option, and include the brilliant Lisa within the group.
This option we loved it! If the baby of the house is still a baby, dressed as Cocoliso be a charm. The TV cartoon series, Popeye is a fun resource for parents and children dress up for Halloween. A very creative alternative is to include Olivia in the group to complete the family.
Babies just always seems to what I put. Enjoy the pleasant circumstance because, at any time, the problems appear. And it is to get an “I do not I put it” answer is more common than you think and gets on my nerves any mother in a hurry.
At times, especially since age 3, children refuse to get dressed and when you do not take even two minutes to fall back on underwear. No matter the clothes you wear. If parents act normally, this situation usually takes many days. But to shorten it at all, follow these guidelines:
* Reward system if you dress and remains dressed. You can make a special meal or praise saying: “look how cute you are!”
* Encourage your child to dress without problems take five days. Then you can, for example, go to the park which is slightly further away but has a dramatic swing.
* Make up games, ditties and jingles to make it more fun getting dressed. Read the rest of this entry »
Never too late to start exercising, but the sooner the better. A new study from the University of Illinois says that physically active children tend to be smarter and have better memories than those who do not exercise. Do you want your kids have better grades in school? Well then, send them to gym class.
That exercise improves memory is not new. However, this research has found that the effects of physical activity are already being felt in childhood, as the child’s brain develops well if they exercise.
After analyzing the brains of 49 children aged between 9 and 10 years through magnetic resonance imaging, concluded that the hippocampus, one of the most important structures of the human brain is 12% larger in active children. Consequently, these children had higher scores on memory tests.
* If you purchase an ear thermometer, this is a very fast and provide a measurement of temperature in just one second. Older children often prefer it to the rectal measurement.
* The temperature taken at the hearing will be about 0.5 ° C lower than that measured in the rectum.
* Some ear thermometers allow the necessary adjustment for use in children.
* With young children especially, ear thermometers require a more precise hand to find the right place.
There are many reasons why people decide to become vegetarian. Some of the conservation of the environment and animals, others for religious beliefs and others still believe love and follow a healthier diet. But what does it mean to be a vegetarian? As a general rule, a vegetarian person is defined as one who, for personal beliefs, refrains from eating meat, including poultry, beef, pork or fish.
Vegetarians can decide whether or not consume other animal products such as eggs, milk, cheese or honey. If they decide to consume such food products, are defined as lacto-ovo-vegetarian. But more radical people, who do not eat any product, they are known as vegans. Many of them even decided not to wear clothes containing animal products such as leather, wool or silk.
Healthy Vegetarian Diet
Depend on the attention you have to follow the diet. Please make sure to consume enough minerals (iron, calcium) and vitamins D and B12. By eating foods like fruits, vegetables, legumes, grains, nuts, soy, etc., You can stay healthy, but you may need a vitamin supplement. It all depends on how you follow the diet, and having your body needs.
Growth and development
When you decide and choose to impose a distinct diet to a child, is for any reason, you must first consult your doctor in order to keep some nutritional care and ensure that change does not adversely affect their growth and development. Experts say children can follow a vegetarian diet since it is not so strict. The results of some studies that compared the diets of vegetarian children, children with non-vegetarians (omnivores), conclude that ovo-lacto vegetarian diet provides an adequate physical growth and development, as with any other type of diet.