Posts Tagged ‘educations’
So part of the adult jokes that “playing doctor”, but it’s a game quite common in children from 5 years, because at this age feel a little innate interest in learning about the differences between the bodies of boys and girls, their sexuality, including see, touch and display her body, later come questions about how babies are made, and so on.
Children play doctor because when they go to their pediatric visits the doctor examines them, and they mimic this behavior motivated by their natural curiosity, has nothing to do with eroticism.
If our children are playing doctor being naked and / or with the door closed, a wrong solution is overreact, yell or punish.
- A suitable solution is to act naturally and tell the children to play should be dressed and order them to wear.If you have been playing with the door closed, tell them to always be playing with the door open.All these indications should be done naturally.
- If children say they play the doctor to see the differences between boys and girls (which is rare for his age) you can show them a book for their age showing figures of both sexes, otherwise, after a few days it takes you the initiative and show the book to children.
- If any child is a friend of yours and you do not have much confidence with his family, talk to the child’s parents to agree about the sexual education of children.
Math is one area in which children often have trouble really all a matter of practice to which it is necessary to want to do, and want to do the child will need love mathematics.
Promotes the interest of your child in mathematics help you understand and learn to love mathematics.The main goal is that your son does not form erroneous stereotypes about mathematics, which are generally considered boring or some children feel they do not serve it, and only way is to make the child feel that you can have fun with math and can deal with them.
- Since childhood educational toys and games used where you can show a practical concepts such as big / small, tall / short, thick / thin, heavy / light, fast / slow, etc.
- Play games that promote the use of mathematics, computer games, board games, etc.
- Keep communication with your child’s teacher, if you know you are doing in school can help your child and also to delve into issues that have an interest.
- Encourage your child to ask questions, so you can discover how to help you learn more, to delve into topics of interest and find more attractive.
- Never say you hate math, you can influence your child’s preferences, or if you have trouble with math you do not have enough motivation to keep trying.
You must have a period of adaptation during the first days in kindergarten, and we do not mean only the child but everyone in general, from parents to teachers.When a child enters kindergarten, will be a new experience for the child, parents and teachers.
The child will be expanded his world, although it will be beneficial and a great experience for him, their customs, habits, etc.. Will also change, will face a new place, people who do not know, which the plunge into a state of insecurity until they can adapt and overcome.
Parents also feel the change, this moment represents the first time your child will be separated and must rely on third party care for the small, potentially leading to distress or anxiety to be perceived negatively influence your child in it.
For teachers is also a change, each promoting new children mean to them a professional challenge, having to adapt to their customs and trying to win the affection of children and parents’ confidence.